First post! Let's make it a good one.


Hey, everyone. I'm Isaac Lager and my spirit animal is the weasel. This year I'm going to be on blog duty. That essentially means I'm going to be frequently updating and creating new content for your eyeballs to see. Whether it be me streaming some games I'm playing, uploading a video of the newest things happening amongst the folks at the internet, or just updating you with day to day events that happen around school, I'm here to give it to you all.
                                                       ~Lager

Hey! I’m going to be helping out with new video updates. I’ll also be helping Lager blog (bLager?) on The MVL Charger Blog. My spirit animal is a llama if you were wondering. Anyways, we hope to make this year big in regards to online updates, so share with friends and let them know!

                                                       ~Hans