Thank You!-Chip

     Hi everyone! Desktop Publishing and Student Council are very happy with the well received reaction from MVL’s very first Charger Film Festival. Video is a media format growing more and more important in our 21st century lives. Content submitted for this past festival has not only reached the students of MVL, but many parents and MVL supporters who can see our content online by means of our Facebook page, Blogger site, and Youtube channel. I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who appreciates the content we put out, and more so, I want to encourage students to keep creating and expressing through media in the years to come!


P.S. The most important thing to remember when making a video is who your audience is. Desktop still has 5 weeks left of school to make some cool videos for the student body and I want to hear what you want to see!


**COMMENT BELOW YOUR GROUNDBREAKING VIDEO IDEAS!**