Frooties in the Hallway by Julia Wendland


        We’re all glad that the first semester exams are over, but what about the little things that helped make them a little more bearable?
Perhaps you recall Mr. Buboltz handing out frooties. I asked Mr. Buboltz a few questions on how, where, and why he decided to hand these treats out.
Charger: What made you decide to hand out frooties?
Mr. Buboltz: I had some extras lying around. 
C: Do you do this every year?
B: I’d do it every day if I could.
B: Fruit Punch and my favorite Blue Raspberry.
C: Where did you hand them out at?
B: Everywhere I could.
C: Did you sneak (eat) any frooties as you handed them out?
B: Of course.
C: What did you do with the leftovers, if you had any?
B: There were none, I went into the classrooms eventually.
C: Why did you choose to hand out the frooties and not another type of treat?

B: Cheap, easy to carry, and so delicious.